1. READ THIS:
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this website careertips4u.com (“Website”) and Email communication to @careertips4u.com and @careertips4.co.in domains. In these Terms and Conditions, “CareerTips4U” is referred to as the “Company”, “us,” or “we.”
‘You’ refers to a user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The CareerTips4U website (the ‘Site’), the educational services made available through the site and the content (the ‘Products’) are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by CareerTips4U (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, or the ‘Company’). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the ‘Company Products’.
2. ACCESS TO THIS SITE
3. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
4. PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
5. PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
From time to time, the website will utilize various plugins or widgets to allow sharing of content via social media channels, email or other methods. Use of these plugins or widgets does not constitute any waiver of CareerTips4U’s intellectual property rights. Such use is a limited license to republish the content on the approved social media channels, with full credit to the website.
6. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
7. USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
When using the Communication Services, you agree that you will not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
1. You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party, such as files containing software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity);
2. Advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
3. Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
4. Does not pertain directly to this site;
5. Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
6. Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
7. Harvests or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
8. Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
9. Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
10. Falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is permissibly uploaded;
11. Advertises any commercial endeavour (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
12. Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
13. Includes programs that contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
14. Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real-time activities via this site;
15. Includes MP3 format files;
16. Amounts to a pyramid or other like scheme, including contests, chain letters, and surveys;
17. Disobeys any policy or regulations including any code of conduct or other guidelines, established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
18. Contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Notwithstanding these rights, you remain solely responsible for the content of your submissions. You acknowledge and agree that neither CareerTips4U nor any third party that provides Content to CareerTips4U will assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by CareerTips4U or such third party with respect to any submission. CareerTips4U cautions you against giving out any personally identifying information about yourself in any Communication Service. CareerTips4U does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, consequently, CareerTips4U specifically disclaims any liability with respect to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized CareerTips4U spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of CareerTips4U.
Unless you and CareerTips4U enter into a separate written contract for use of your Content that states otherwise, you hereby grant to CareerTips4U the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content,
remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to CareerTips4U through this site (together, the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. CareerTips4U will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future CareerTips4U operations.
CareerTips4U has made every effort to ensure that all information on the website has been tested for accuracy. CareerTips4U make no guarantees regarding the results that you will see from using the information provided on the website.
The website was developed strictly for informational purposes. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your use of the information provided on the website. CareerTips4U makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees. You understand that results may vary from person to person. CareerTips4U assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear on the website.
You understand that CareerTips4U cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for any reconstruction of any lost data. CareerTips4U does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by CareerTips4U.
Your use of this site is at your own risk. The content is provided as-is and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. CareerTips4U disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non- infringement. CareerTips4U does not warrant that the functions or content contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
CareerTips4U does not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and CareerTips4U may make changes or improvements at any time. You, and not CareerTips4U, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction in the event of any loss or damage arising from the use of this site or its content. CareerTips4U makes no warranties that your use of the content will not infringe the rights of others and assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in such content.
All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and CareerTips4U does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer accurate or complete.
10. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
11. TERMINATION OR RESTRICTION OF ACCESS
13. TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
The trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos (“Trademarks”) appearing on this Website, including without limitation CAREERTIPS4U® and/or its distinctive logo. All other content on this Website (“Copyrights”), including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are copyrighted works of CareerTips4U, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of CareerTips4U. From time to time, the website will legally utilize intellectual property owned by third parties related to our services. The rights in any third party trademarks or copyrighted works on this Website are retained by their respective owners. Nothing in this Agreement shall confer any right of ownership of any of the Trademarks or Copyrights to you. Further, nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark or Copyright without the express written permission of CareerTips4U. The misuse of the Trademark or Copyrighted works displayed in this site, or any other content on the site, is strictly prohibited and may expose you to liability.
All contents of CareerTips4U’s websites are: Copyright © CAREERTIPS4U. All rights reserved.
14. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
CareerTips4U expeditiously responds to valid notices of copyright infringement that adhere to the requirements set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may provide CareerTips4U’s Designated Agent (listed below) with a notice that contains all six points enumerated below (preferably via email).
Upon receipt of a valid notice, CareerTips4U will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content as well as make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected content so they may counter-notice pursuant.1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the URL, if applicable;
4. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, 6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). CareerTips4U will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that CareerTips4U considers insecure, CareerTips4U will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with this site
to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, CareerTips4U reserves the right to release your details to system administrators at other sites in order to assist them in resolving security incidents.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and CareerTips4U as a result of this agreement or use of CareerTips4U’s websites.
A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, any additional terms and conditions on this site will govern the items to which they pertain.